Centre for Good Governance has announced the CGG Business Technical Analyst Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/01/2020. Notification is out for Business Technical Analyst post in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 01/02/2020 in Hyderabad. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Candidates apply within 06 months are not applicable. The Telugu language is compulsory.
Name of the Post: Business Technical Analyst
Post Date: 27/01/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for CGG Business Technical Analyst Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of CGG Business Technical Analyst Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Business Technical Analyst||Not Mentioned|
- Assists Development Team in developing tactical and strategic product, services and/or programs to support the Customers goals (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, etc.)
- Works closely with Department Personnel and associates to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or program business processes.
- Reviews, analyzes and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Consults with Department Personnel to determine business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications.
- Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications. Reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT, project staff, to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Analyze Department Personnel activities and trends and compares analyses against the service standards and best practices. Presents findings and works with the Business Unit Leader and other personnel to identify and implement strategies that will address tactical and strategic goals.
- Need to coordinate with user departments and understand the requirements of the application.
- Able to study the AS-IS system of the user department and work on the Gap Analysis. Identify the challenges & pain areas with the previous system.
- Identify the main vision and objectives of the application to be developed.
- Suggest the available products of CGG where they can be applied in their requirement
- Able to prepare the Technical-commercial proposal as per the requirements of the user department.
- Identify the approach and methodology to take up for the application which suits the budget and timelines of the client department to get the application developed
- Prepare Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), Software Requirement Specification (SRS) documents, Requirement Traceability Matrix, etc
- Able to draw Enterprise Architecture Diagrams, Flow Charts, stakeholder diagrams through tools
- Generate the roles & responsibilities matrix among the stakeholders and between the client department and the service providers.
- Generate the high-level prototypes with tools.
- Candidates should be completed Degree in B.Tech / B.E (Comp), MCA with 60% of marks or above.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 06 years of experience out of which 03 years of consulting experience.
- Analysis skills
- Visualization and prototyping skills
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Elicitation and interviewing skills
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Facilitation and observational skills
- Business structure knowledge
- Process modeling skills
- Interpersonal skills.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of CGG Business Technical Analyst Recruitment:
Interested candidates can Walk down to the below-mentioned address with an updated resume, ID proof, Passport size Photo and latest 3 months Payslips.
Centre for Good Governance Survey No.91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta, Gachibolwi Hyderabad, Telangana – 32
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Business Technical Analyst||01/02/2020 at 11.00 A.M to 04.00 P.M|