Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha has announced the CG Vidhansabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/05/2020. Notification is out for 08 Reporter posts in Chhattisgarh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/05/2020 to 30/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Reporter
Post Date: 06/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for CG Vidhansabha Reporter Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of CG Vidhansabha Reporter Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Reporter||56,100/- to 1,77,500/-|
The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in any stream in any recognized University in India.
- Certificate in Hindi Stenography with 140 WPM Speed in Hindi Stenography.
The selection will be based on Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|3||SC / ST / PWD||200/-|
How to Apply for CG Vidhansabha Reporter Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official CG Vidhansabha website: www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 05/05/2020 to 30/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.