Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh has announced the CFW AP State Epidemiologist Recruitment 2020 notification on 30/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 State Epidemiologists on a contractual basis under Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP). Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 06/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: State Epidemiologist
Post Date: 30/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for CFW AP State Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of CFW AP State Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates should be completed Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine / Public Health or Epidemiology (such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE etc.)
- Any Medical Graduate with 03 years of experience in Public Health.
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences with 02 years MPH (Masters in Public Health) with 3 years experience. (OR)
- M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 3 years of experience in Public Health.
- Candidates should have Knowledge of Computer and MS office.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CFW AP State Epidemiologist Recruitment:
Interested candidates are requested to apply with complete CV through email [email protected]