CSIR–Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru has announced the CFTRI Project Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/05/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Senior Project Associate and Project Associate-I in Mysuru. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 08/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate & Project Associate-I
Post Date: 04/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for CFTRI Project Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||04/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of CFTRI Project Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Project Associate||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Project Associate||42,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Project Associate||40 years|
|2||Project Associate-I||35 years|
1. Senior Project Associate:
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc / B.Tech in Biotechnology / Virology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / M.VSc. from a recognized university with 04 years of experience in molecular biology work. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Doctoral degree in Biotechnology / Virology / Microbiology / BiochemistryBiochemistry / M.VSc. from a recognized university with experience in molecular biology techniquesORMD / MS from a recognized university.
Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree with at least one-year hands-on experience of handling of RNA / DNA, Real-Time PCR, Handling of viral cultures / Clinicalspecimen / molecular biology work.
2. Project Associate-I:
Candidates should be completed M.Sc / B.Tech in Biotechnology / Virology / Microbiology / M.VSc. from a recognized university.
Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree with at least one-year hands-on experience in R&D, Hospital / Pathology, Knowledge of Molecular Biology Techniques.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CFTRI Project Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.cftri.res.in
- Candidates send the filled application form and following documents to email: [email protected]
- Educational Qualification
- Category (in case of SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates)
- Experience certificate, if any;
- Detailed biodata etc
- Candidates are also requested to provide their Skype ID, Mobile No.and Email address.