Central Railway has announced the Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/04/2020. Notification is out for 172 posts such as Staff Nurse, Health Inspector, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant (Safaiwala) in Mumbai. Eligible candidates send the application before 06/04/2020. Central Railway will be conducting Recorded WhatsApp conference call interview. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The posts are on contract basis for 03 months.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, Health Inspector, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant
Post Date: 04/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 172
- Upcoming Government Jobs 2020
- Railway Recruitment 2020
- Central Railway Jobs 2020
- Maharashtra Government Jobs 2020
Important Dates for Central Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||04/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/04/2020|
|Date of Interview||09/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Central Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|5||Housekeeping Assistant (Safaiwala)||68|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Nurse||20 to 40 years|
|2||Health Inspector||18 to 33 years|
|3||Pharmacist||20 to 35 years|
|4||Hospital Attendant||18 to 30 years|
|5||Housekeeping Assistant (Safaiwala)||18 to 30 years|
1. Staff Nurse:
Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
2. Health Inspector:
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course.
- Plus (a) 01 year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector (OR) (b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
Candidate should be completed 10+2 in Science OR it’s equivalent with 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or with State Pharmacy Council.
4. Hospital Attendant:
Candidate should be 10th pass.
5. Housekeeping Assistant (Safaiwala):
Candidate should be 10th pass.
The selection will be based on the Recorded WhatsApp conference call interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Central Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: ww.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with mobile number and all the relevant documents to the designated email id [email protected] before 06/04/2020
- Central Railway will be conducting Recorded WhatsApp conference call interview on 09/04/2020 Mobile No: 8828119604
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Staff Nurse, Health Inspector, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant||09/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M|