Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has released the RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts notification on 29/08/2023. Notification is out for 2409 Vacancies under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29/08/2023 to 28/09/2023. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 29/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 2409
Important Dates for Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date of Online Application||29/08/2023 (11:00 hrs)|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/09/2023 (17:00 hrs)|
Vacancy Details of Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
RRC Central Railway has totally released 2409 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the given table. The below table contains the division name and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades.
|Name of the Division||No. of Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder||258|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||50|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||60|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) Kalyan||179|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla||192|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||122|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop||118|
|TMW Nasik Road||47|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||31|
|Diesel Loco Shed||121|
|Electric Loco Shed||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||66|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||55|
- The selected candidates will be given a salary. The stipend is applicable to apprentices as per Government Rules.
Age limit (as on 29/08/2023):
Candidates must have attained the given age limit as on 29/08/2023 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- The candidate must have passed 10th (Minimum 50% marks) or equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) and must also possess a National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Marks
- Document Verification
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. Payments must be made online by using a debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||100|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply through the website www.rrccr.com
- Click -> Click here to apply online, on the home page.
- Register using an active email ID and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill out the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.