Central Railway has released the Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Senior Residents Posts notification. Notification is out for 06 Senior Residents posts at Mumbai. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 06/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 30/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
|Walk-in-Interview (Document Verification)||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM|
|Interview Timing||12:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post & Specialty||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Resident (ENT)||01|
|2||Senior Resident (GENERAL SURGERY)||01|
|3||Senior Resident (GYNECOLOGY & Obst)||01|
|4||Senior Resident (OPHTHALMOLOGY)||01|
|5||Senior Resident (GENERAL MEDICINE)||02|
- Senior Resident: 26950/- per month.
- Senior Resident: 37 to 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree MD/MS/DNB or diploma from a recognized university.
- 2 years of Post diploma experience in the specialty concerned.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee
Walk-in-Interview Details of Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form with self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates to the interview venue:
Medical director office, DR.B.A.M hospital, Central railway byculla, Mumbai-400027
Important Links for Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.