Central Railway has announced the Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/04/2020. Notification is out for 22 posts such as Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-ray Technician and Health Inspector in Bhusawal. Eligible candidates send the application before 14/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is for Open Market and Retired Persons. The post is for purely on a contract basis for a period of 03 months.
Name of the Post: Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-ray Technician & Health Inspector
Post Date: 11/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 22
- Upcoming Govt Jobs 2020
- Railway Recruitment 2020
- Central Railway Jobs 2020
- Maharashtra Government Jobs 2020
Important Dates for Central Railway Lab Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||14/04/2020 up to 12.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of Central Railway Lab Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- For Open Market: 35 years
- For Retired Candidates: 65 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
Candidates should be completed 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 02-year Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with the Pharmacy Council of India or with State Pharmacy Council.
2. Lab Technician:
Candidates should be completed Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with two years experience
3. X-ray Technician:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 with physics and chemistry and Diploma in RadiolgraphyX-ray
- Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (02-year course) from a recognized institute.
4. Health Inspector:
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry While undertaking the course plus
- Candidates should be completed one-year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector OR
- one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Inspector by the national council for Vocational Training. Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi
The selection will be based on through WhatsApp conference recorded call.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Railway Lab Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with scanned copies of their documents / certificates to [email protected]
- Eligible candidates will be interviewed on Whatsapp / Skype call in 15/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M