CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi has announced the CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/12/2019. Notification is out for 25 Apprentice posts under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Karaikudi on 08/01/2020 and 09/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 25/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 25
Important Dates for CECRI Apprentice Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||08/01/2020 & 09/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of CECRI Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts||Training Period|
|A. Category – I Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training|
|5||Electronics Mechanic||01||01 year|
|7||Horticulture Assistant||01||02 years|
|* One position (Supernumerary) will be filled from any of the trades. #Deaf & Dumb candidates can apply.|
|B. Category – II. Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Training|
|8||Civil Engineering||01||01 year|
|9||Mechanical Engineering||02||01 year|
|10||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||02||01 year|
|11||Electronics & Communication Engineering||03||01 year|
|S.No.||Name of the Trade||Stipend|
|5||Electronics Mechanic||7,574/- pm|
|7||Horticulture Assistant|| 5,891/-pm 1st Year
6,732/-pm 2nd Year
|10||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||7,574/-|
|11||Electronics & Communication Engineering||7,574/-|
The minimum age limit is not less than 14 years.
- SC / ST candidates: 5 years relaxation
- OBC – Non-Creamy Layer Candidates: 3 years relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years of relaxation.
1. Category – I Trade (ITI) Apprentices:
Candidates should be passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT), Chennai will only be considered for selection.
2. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Diploma under-recognized Lateral Entry Scheme [(10+2)/ITI admitted in the second year of Diploma course] shall also be considered.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for CECRI Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the official website link under the respective State as per their Trades.
- Candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview should have been registered in the website portals and their enrollment number should have been quoted in the application.
- Candidates should have their valid Aadhar Number.
- Candidate has to bring all original certificates, testimonials, mark sheets along with a passport size photograph and self-attested copies of certificates and mark sheets, proof of date of birth (copy of SSLC / HSC), Aadhar Card and duly filled-in application for verification before appearing for Walk-in-Interview.
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, College Road, Karaikudi.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Trade Apprentice||08/01/2020 at 09.00 am|
|Technician Apprentice||09/01/2020 at 09.00 am|
Important Links for CECRI Apprentice Recruitment:
|Trade Apprentice||Click here|
|Technician Apprentice||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|