Central Drugs Standard Control Organization has announced the CDSCO Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/03/2020. Notification is out for 05 Junior Laboratory Assistant posts in Kolkata. Eligible candidates send the application before 05/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Laboratory Assistant
Post Date: 12/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for CDSCO Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of CDSCO Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 25,500 – 81,100/-per month.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
- The upper age is relaxable for departmental candidates for up to 40 years.
Candidates should be completed 12th standard pass in Science stream and one-year professional experience of Laboratory work Or a Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
Graduate in Science with Chemistry or Biology.
The selection will be based on the Written Examination.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CDSCO Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.cdsco.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with self-attested copies of Essential Certificates and supporting documents with 02 copies of recent passport size photograph along with self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of 50/- to the below address:
The Director, Central Drugs Laboratory, Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, 3, Kyd Street, Kolkata-700016
Important Links for CDSCO Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
Pls give syllabus