Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has announced the CDAC Trainer Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/03/2020. Notification is out for 02 Trainer posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/03/2020 to 08/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainer
Post Date: 19/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for CDAC Trainer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of CDAC Trainer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Trainer: 31,000 to 90,000/-
The upper age limit is 37 years.
- Candidates should be completed first class B.Tech / B.E./ MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / IT or in relevant discipline with at least 5 years’ of Post Qualification work experience (OR)
- Candidates should be completed M.E./ M.Tech. or MBA post B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / IT or in relevant discipline with 3 years’ experience (OR)
- Candidates should be completed 1st class Postgraduate degree in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / IT with 5 years’ experience (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. with 02 years of relevant experience.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CDAC Trainer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the CDAC website: www.cdac.in
- Online registration starts from 19/03/2020 to 08/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.