Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy has announced the CCRYN Research Officer Recruitment 2020 notification for 02 Research Officer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates send the application before 12/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Officer
Post Date: 10/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for CCRYN Research Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||12/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of CCRYN Research Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Research Officer (Yoga & Naturopathy)||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Research Officer (Yoga & Naturopathy)||561000 – 177500|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Research Officer (Yoga & Naturopathy)||40 years|
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS) Degree awarded by Govt. Board / recognized University OR Diploma in Naturopathy of minimum 4 years duration.
- 8 (eight) years of professional experience in a reputed organization.
- Class ‘A’ registration in Yoga / Naturopathy from Statutory State Board.
- Proficiency in English / Hindi & Aptitude for Research activities.
Published research work in the form of standard research papers in the field of Yoga/Naturopathy and Practical ability to perform Yoga practices.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
Candidates should pay through demand draft in favor of The Director, CCRYN.
|S. No||Name of the post||Application Fees|
|2||Affix postal stamp worth||25/-|
How to Apply for CCRYN Research Officer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from an official website of CCRYN www.ccryn.gov.in
- The filled up application form along with the required documents should be sent to the following address by speed post:
- Attested photocopies of the relevant certificates of educational qualification, experience and category certificate in respect of candidates of reserved category should be attached with the application form along with two recent passport size photographs.
The Director, Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110 058.