Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy has released the CCRH Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/01/2020. Notification is out for 12 posts such as Junior / Senior Research Fellow (Homoeopathy) on a contract basis for its different programme / projects. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 21/01/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 09/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 12
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for CCRH Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Junior Research Fellow (Homoeopathy): 31,000/- + HRA per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed BHMS from a recognized Statutory Board / Council / University.
- Enrolment on the Central Register of CCH or State Register of Homoeopathy.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of CCRH Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from the official website
- Candidates with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification and ID proof, with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.
Tagore Senior Secondary School, Main Mayapuri Road, Mayapuri, New Delhi.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Research Fellow||21/01/2020 at 02.30 P.M.|
Important Links for CCRH Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.