Cantonment Board, Barrackpore has released the Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 on 30/11/2019. Notification is out for 17 posts such as Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk and Assistant Teacher. Eligible candidates can apply through online before 23/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk and Assistant Teacher
Post Date: 30/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 17
Important Date for Cantonment Board Barrackpore Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||30/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/12/2019|
Vacancy Details of Cantonment Board Barrackpore Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Staff Nurse (Grade-II) Female||01|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||05|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Nurse (Grade-II) Female||PB-2 (7100-37600)/Grade Pay-3600/-|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||PB-2 (5400-25200)/Grade Pay-2600/-|
|3||Assistant Teacher||PB-2 (5400-25200)/Grade Pay-2600/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Nurse (Grade-II) Female||18 to 25 years|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||18 to 25 years|
|3||Assistant Teacher||18 to 25 years|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years|
1. Staff Nurse (Grade-II) Female:
- GNM/ Basic B.Sc (Nursing)/ Female year Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) from any nursing training school/ college of nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council & respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration as Female Nurse-Midwifery from the recognized nursing council.
- Desirable: Computer knowledge.
2. Lower Division Clerk:
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination (Class 10th) or its equivalent
- Typing Speed minimum English 30 WPM
- Desired: Computer knowledge in English and Hindi.
3. Assistant Teacher:
- Pass in Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12th) or its equivalent.
- Two Years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE).
- Desired: Computer knowledge & Proficiency in teaching Bengali / Hindi / English.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Selection Process|
|1||Staff Nurse (Grade-II) Female||Written Exam|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||Written Exam, Skill / Typing Test|
|3||Assistant Teacher||Written Exam|
- Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer marked by a candidate.
Skill / Typing Test:
- Candidates would have to type a write-up in a given time period. Minimum typing speed: English – 30 wpm.
Candidates can pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||250/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWBD candidates.||Nil|
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Barrackpore Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply through Online.
- The candidate should have registered his / her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. It should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.
Important Links for Cantonment Board Barrackpore Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.