Calicut University has announced the Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/05/2020. Notification is out for Technical Assistant on contract in the Department of Life Sciences in Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/05/2020 to 25/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Post Date: 08/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Calicut University Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Calicut University Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Technical Assistant||Not Mentioned|
- Technical Assistant: 22,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 36 years.
Candidates should be completed first or second class M.Sc Degree in Life Sciences with not less than 55% marks in the subject concerned of an Indian University.
Desirable: Ph.D. in the subject concerned.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Calicut University Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Calicut University Website: www.uoc.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 08/05/2020 to 19/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.