Calcutta High Court has released the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: Data Entry Operator Posts notification on 05/01/2021. Notification is out for 153 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11/01/2021 to 27/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator
Post Date: 05/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 153
Important Dates for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: Data Entry Operator Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||11/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||27/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: Data Entry Operator Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Data Entry Operator||153|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Data Entry Operator||22,700 – 58,500|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||Others||18 to 40 years|
|2||SC / ST / OBC / Physically
Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen
|Age Relaxation as per rules|
- Candidates should have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a Government recognized Council or Board or Institution AND
- Must have passed one year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution AND
- Must possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test
- Data Entry Speed Test
- Interview / Viva-voce
|2||SC / ST candidates of West Bengal||400/-|
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: Data Entry Operator Posts
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- The Application contains two parts Part A and Part B. You must complete both Part A and Part B to apply for the Post.
- Part A (Registration Form), Once the registration is done move to Part B.
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully login, fill your details to complete the Application.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload all the Attested Copies of required documents.
- Pay the exam fee online.
- The application must be submitted on or before 27/01/2021.