Cabinet Secretariat has announced the Under Secretary Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/08/2020. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. Candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 20/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Under Secretary (Legal)
Post Date: 24/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Cabinet Secretariat Under Secretary Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of Cabinet Secretariat Under Secretary Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Under Secretary (Legal)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Under Secretary (Legal)||10,000 – 15,200|
Age Limit (as on 20/10/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Under Secretary (Legal)||56 Years|
- Candidates should possess a degree in law from a recognized University or
- Equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in legal matters in a supervisory capacity and having proficiency in dealing with the service matters involving legal issues and handling court / departmental enquiry cases.
The Selection Process is based on Deputation Basis.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Under Secretary Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website at www.cabsec.gov.in.
- Candidates should send the filled application form along with necessary documents to the given address superscribing the post name by speed post or registered post.
- The application should reach the venue on or before 20/10/2020.
Secretary (Pers.F), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, Room No. 1001, B-1 Wing, 10th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.