Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology has released the C-MET Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/01/2020. Notification is out for 08 Technical Assistant posts on a temporary basis for the “Establishment of Centre of Excellence on E-waste Management” project until 29/09/2024. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 21/01/2020 in Hyderabad. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Post Date: 14/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for C-MET Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Technical Assistant: 18,000/- p.m
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should be completed a first-class in Diploma in Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering / Instrumentation / Mechanical Engineering. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed a first-class B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry.
Candidates have 02 years of industrial experience relevant to the project
The selection will be based on the:
- Screening Test
Pattern for the Screening Test:
The screening test consists of multiple-choice questions in the following sections:
- Test of Reasoning
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
- Test of English.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of C-MET Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application form from an official website: www.cmet.gov.in
- Candidates bring their filled application / bio-data, original educational mark sheet & cast certificate, etc. at the time of the Interview.
- Only self-attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form
- Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, IDA Phase – III, Cherlapally, HCL (PO), Hyderabad – 500051
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Technical Assistant||21/01/2020 at 09:00 A.M.|