Bihar Technical Service Commission has announced the BTSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/03/2020. Notification is out for 91 Food Safety Officer in Bihar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/03/2020 to 15/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer
Post Date: 18/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 91
Important Dates for BTSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of BTSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Food Safety Officer||91|
The upper age limit is 37 years.
Candidates should possess a Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio-technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / Woman||50/-|
How to Apply for BTSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BTSC website: www.pariksha.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 16/03/2020 to 15/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.