Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released the BSSC Recruitment 2023: Stenographer, Instructor Stenographer Exam notification on 15/05/2023. Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the Stenographer & Instructor Stenographer Posts. Notification is out for 232 vacancies. Candidates must be a citizen of India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/05/2023 to 14/06/2023. Candidates can visit the official website link to apply for the above post. Also, read the complete qualification and salary details in the below article.
Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Recruitment 2023: 1365 Vacancies, Check Details | Apply Now
Name of the Post: Stenographer, Instructor Stenographer
Post Date: 15/05/2023
No of Vacancies: 232
Important Dates for BSSC Recruitment 2023: Stenographer, Instructor Stenographer Posts
Online application will commence on 15th May 2023. Candidates can apply online through the BSSC official website on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria to apply for the post. Submit the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/05/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/06/2023|
Vacancy Details of BSSC Recruitment 2023: Stenographer, Instructor Stenographer Posts
Applications are invited to fill 232 Stenographer & Instructor Stenographer Posts. Candidates can check the given vacancies and apply online. Post wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Eligible candidates can apply for the BSSC Stenographer recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates will be given a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary will be applicable as per Govt rules.
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2022):
Candidates must satisfy the following age limit as on 01st August 2022 to be eligible for the post. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer, Instructor Stenographer||18 to 37 years|
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Shorthand, Maulvi certificate, ITI (two year course whose certificate is issued by NCVT/SCVT) and Polytechnic (three year engineering diploma) will be considered equivalent to Intermediate.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates should pay the application fee online. The application fee varies according to the category. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The payment should be made through credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / BC / EBC / Other State||540/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female||135/-|
How to Apply for BSSC Recruitment 2023: Stenographer, Instructor Stenographer Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the BSSC website.
- Visit the BSSC Official Website www.bssc.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the appropriate link.
- Online registration starts from 15/05/2023 to 14/06/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.