Border Security Force has announced the BSF Recruitment 2023: Head Constable Posts notification on 17/04/2023. Notification is out for filling up 247 Head Constable vacancies in the Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website. Online registration starts from 22/04/2023 to 21/05/2023. Check the detailed notification pdf here. The direct application link is given below. Candidates can check the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria below. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for this recruitment.
LIC ADO Mains Admit Card 2023 Released – Download Now
Name of the Post: Head Constable
Post Date: 17/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 247
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BSF Recruitment 2023: Head Constable Posts
Online registration commences on 22nd April 2023. Online Application dates are mentioned below. Candidates can check the online application dates here.
|Start Date to Apply Online||22/04/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21/05/2023 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of BSF Recruitment 2023: Head Constable Posts
Online applications are invited for Head Constable (Radio Operator) and Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) Posts to recruit 247 vacancies for BSF, Across India. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table which contains the post names and no of vacancies.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Head Constable (Radio Operator)||217|
|Head Constable (Radio Mechanic)||30|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Head Constable||25500 – 81100|
Age limit (as on 12/05/2023):
Check the age limit for the Head Constable posts given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must satisfy the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Head Constable||18 to 25 Years|
1. Head Constable
- Candidates should have passed 12th with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Maths. or
- Matriculation (10th) with two years ITI.
The selection will be based on
- PST / Written Exam / Interview
Applicable as per Government rules. Candidates can check below for application fee details in the detailed notification.
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2023: Head Constable Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the BSF Website www.rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Click Recruitment openings -> Apply Here.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Submit your applications on or before 21/05/2023.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.