Border Security Force has released BSF Recruitment 2023: Constable Tradesman Posts notification on 26/02/2023. Notification is out for filling up 1284 Constable Tradesman vacancies in the Border Security Force, Government of India. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website from 26/02/2023 to 27/03/2023. The direct application link is given below. Candidates can check the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria below.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2023: Staff Car Driver Posts, Salary 63200 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Constable (Tradesman)
Post Date: 26/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 1284
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BSF Recruitment 2023: Constable Tradesman Posts
Online registration will open on 26th February 2023. Candidates can check the dates to register here. No other applications mode for Constable (Tradesman) Posts are accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||26/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of BSF Recruitment 2023: Constable Tradesman Posts
Online applications are invited for Constable (Tradesman) Posts to recruit 1284 Vacancies out of which 1220 vacancies are for male candidates and 64 for female candidates. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the given table which contains the post names and no of vacancies.
Constable Tradesman (Male):
Constable Tradesman (Female):
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable (Tradesman)||21700 – 69100|
Check the age limit for the Constable (Tradesman) posts given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must satisfy the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Constable (Tradesman)||18 to 25 Years|
1. Constable (Tradesman)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board and must have completed trade tests in relevant trades.
- National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) level-I Course (only for Cook, Water Carrier, Waiter).
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Candidates can check below for application fee details. The fee must be paid online.
- UR/EWS/OBC – 100 + 47.20 (service charges)
- SC/ST/ESM – Nil
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2023: Constable Tradesman Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the BSF Website www.rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Click Recruitment openings -> Apply Here.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- After submitting the Online application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.