Border Security Force has announced the BSF Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts notification. Notification is out for 269 vacancies (Constable (General Duty) in Group C). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 09/08/2021 to 22/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 07/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 269
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BSF Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||09/08/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of BSF Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
|Name of the Posts||No. of posts|
|Constable (General Duty)||269|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||21,700 – 69,100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Constable||18 to 23 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
The selection will be based on
- Checking of Testimonials/documents
- Measurement of Physical Standard (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the BSF Website www.bsf.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 09/08/2021 to 22/09/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.