Border Security Force has announced the BSF Recruitment 2021: ASI & Head Constable Posts notification on 13/11/2021. Notification is out for 07 vacancies (ASI & HC in Group C posts). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15/11/2021. The last date will be 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: ASI & HC
Post Date: 13/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 07
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BSF Recruitment 2021: ASI & Head Constable Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of BSF Recruitment 2021: ASI & Head Constable Posts
|Name of the Posts||No. of posts|
|ASI (DM Gde-III)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Head Constable||25,500 – 81,100|
|2||ASI||29,200 – 92,300|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||ASI & Head Constable||18 to 25 Years|
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Diploma course in Draftsmanship (Civil) from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized University or Institution.
2. Head Constable
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation pass or its equivalent with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate in the trade of Carpenter / Plumber or three years experience in the respective trade from a reputed firm.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- PST / PET
- UR / OBC: 100/-
- SC / ST / Ex-Servieman: Nil
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2021: ASI & Head Constable Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the BSF Website www.rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Click Recruitment openings -> Apply Here.
- Online registration starts from 13/11/2021 till 29/12/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.