Border Security Force has announced the BSF Recruitment 2021: ASI & Constable Posts notification. Notification is out for 65 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 27/06/2021 to 26/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: ASI & Constable
Post Date: 27/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 65
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BSF Recruitment 2021: ASI & Constable Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||27/06/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of BSF Recruitment 2021: ASI & Constable Posts
Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector):
|Name of Wing||Trade||Vacancies|
|Rotary Wing||Mechanical (Airframe & Engine)||09|
|Avionics (Elect, Instrument, Radio/Radar)||13|
|Avionics (Elect & Instrument)||04|
|Total Number of vacancies||49|
Assistant Radio Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector):
|Rotary Wing||Avionics (Radio/Radar)||03|
|Fixed Wing||Avionics (Radio)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||ASI||29200 – 92,300|
|2||Constable||21,700 – 69,100|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (ASI) & Assistant Radio Mechanic(ASI)||28 Years|
|2||Constable (Storeman)||20 to 25 Years|
1. Assistant Aircraft Mechanic / Assistant Radio Mechanic
- Three years Diploma in the relevant trade recognized by the Directorate General Civil Aviation.
- Group “X” Diploma issued by the Indian Air Force.
- Matriculation pass with Science or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Should have two years working experience in Store or warehousing of any Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous organization or any company or private firm or Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Interview / Test
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2021: ASI & Constable Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the BSF Website www.bsf.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 27/06/2021 to 26/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.