Border Roads Organization has released the BRO Recruitment 2022: Multi Skilled Worker, Store Keeper Technical Posts notification on 30/05/2022. Applications are invited only from Indian Nationals for filling up 876 vacancies in General Reserve Engineer Force. Male candidates are only eligible to apply for the posts. Interested and eligible male candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. The offline application for this recruitment is now available. Download the application using the link given below. Go through the below article for more details.
IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2022 Notification Out: Check Eligibility & Exam Date
Name of the Post: Multi Skilled Worker, Store Keeper Technical
Post Date: 30/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 876
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BRO Recruitment 2022: Multi Skilled Worker, Store Keeper Technical Posts
Eligible candidates can submit the application as per the given dates. Check out the application dates given in the below table to apply for Multi Skilled Worker and Store Keeper Technical Posts. Submit the application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/05/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11/07/2022|
Last Date: 60 days for the candidates in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh division of Leh & Ladakh (UT), Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT) and Lakshadweep (UT).
Vacancy Details of BRO Recruitment 2022: Multi Skilled Worker, Store Keeper Technical Posts
Border Roads Organization invites applications for filling 876 Multi Skilled Worker and Store Keeper Technical vacancies. The table consists of the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check post wise vacancy details in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
|1||Store Keeper Technical||157||53||26||103||38||377|
|2||Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||164||90||50||177||18||499|
Check the pay scale in the given table. Pay, DA, HRA and Transport Allowances are payable as per Govt of India rules in force.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Multi Skilled Worker||18,000 – 56,900|
|2||Store Keeper Technical||19900 – 63200|
Candidates must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Go through the age limit given below. Post wise age limit will be provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Store Keeper Technical||18 to 27 years|
|2||Multi Skilled Worker||18 to 25 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories, check the relaxed age limit below.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC / Ex-Serviceman – 3 years
- Central Government Civilian employee and departmental candidates who have rendered not less than three years of regular and continuous service – Up to 45 years for SC/ST, 43 years for OBC and 40 years for UR.
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrant – 05 years.
1. Store Keeper Technical
- 10 + 2 from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or engineering equipment.
- Three years experience in stores establishment or
- Having passed the Class II Course for Store man Technical as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
2. Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor / Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. or
- Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records / Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), PME
- Practical Test / Skill Test
Candidates must pay the Non-Refundable application fee online. No other mode of payment will be accepted. No other means of application will be accepted.
|General / EWS / OBC / Ex-Servicemen||50/|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Nil|
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2022: Multi Skilled Worker, Store Keeper Technical Posts
Candidates can follow the below steps and apply.
- Visit the BRO official site www.bro.gov.in
- Download the application.
- Fill in the application form attached with the BRO Notification.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Send the application through a Registered post to the given address.
- The application should reach on or before 45 days from the date of application.
Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015.
Important Links for BRO Recruitment 2022: Multi Skilled Worker, Store Keeper Technical Posts
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|Download Application Form||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
I instrest work at bro