Border Roads Organisation has announced the BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2019 on 12/10/2019. Notification is out for 540 Multi Skilled Worker posts. So eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or from the link provided at the important links section and send it to the given address before 26/11/2019.
Name of the Post: Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)
Post Date: 12/10/2019
No of Vacancies: 540
Important Dates for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment:
|Start Date of Download Application||12/10/2019|
|Last Date of Submit Application||26/11/2019|
Vacancy Details of BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Category|
|1||Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||221||81||40||145||53||540|
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): Pay Band – Level – 1 : 18000.00 (As per 7th Pay Commission).
The age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
Relaxable for Government servants and Ex-servicemen upto 40 years in case of general candidates 43 years in case of OBC candidates and upto 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates should be completed Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Candidates should possess a certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. (or)
Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records/Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- Candidates should qualify in proficiency tests in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- Candidates should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- Candidates should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Practical Test (Trade Test).
- Medical Examination.
Candidates pay fee through SBI Collect deposited directly in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015.
|1||General / OBC||50/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwBD||Nil|
How to Apply for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website or from the link given below.
- The application should be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate shall send more than one application for the same post.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate
applications with a separate fee. One envelope should contain one application
for one post only. However, dates for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test
(Trade Test) will be decided by the Department.
- Copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational
qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWSs status, etc should
be enclosed with the application form. All testimonial copies be attested by
Gazetted Officer or self-attested.
- Candidates send the application to the following address:
Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune - 411015.