Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has announced the BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/03/2020. Notification is out for 133 Steno Assistant Sub Inspector posts in Bihar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2020 to 30/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Steno Assistant Sub Inspector
Post Date: 04/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 133
Important Dates for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
|7||Backward class (Female)||05|
- Steno Assistant Sub Inspector: 29,200 – 92,300/- per month.
|General||18 to 25 years||18 to 25 years|
|BC / EBC||18 to 27 years||18 to 28 years|
|SC / ST||18 to 30 years||18 to 30 years|
Candidates should be 12th (Intermediate) class pass from recognized board and Diploma in Computer Operation.
- Hindi Stenographer : 80 WPM
- Computer Typing: Hindi and English (Both) with 30 WPM and 300 Words Complete in 10 Minutes.
- Computer Test: Good Knowledge of M.S Office (Word / Excel / Powerpoint) and the Internet.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||700 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD||400 /-|
How to Apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the official website: www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 04/03/2020 to 30/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.