Bihar Public Service Commission has released the BPSC Recruitment 2023: Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher Exam notification on 05/11/2023. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) conducts exams every year to recruit candidates for various positions. Online application for BPSC Teacher Recruitment is invited to fill 69706 vacancies in Bihar. Eligible candidates can register online from 05/11/2023 to 14/11/2023 and apply online from 10/11/2023 to 25/11/2023. To apply for the Combined Competitive Exam candidates can click on the official website link below. Check the eligibility and fee information below.
Name of the Post: Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher
Post Date: 05/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 69706
Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2023: Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher Posts
The online application commences on 05th November 2023. Candidates can apply online through the BPSC official website on the given dates. Candidates ensure they satisfy all the eligibility criteria for applying for the post. Submit the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Register||05/11/2023|
|Last Date to Register||14/11/2023|
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/11/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25/11/2023|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fee||14/11/2023|
|Pay Exam Fees with Late Fees||17/11/2023|
|Exam Date||Will be Notified|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Recruitment 2023: Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher Posts
Applications are invited for Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher & Principal Posts. Candidates can check the given vacancies and apply online. BPSC vacancy details are as follows. Eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Primary Teacher (Class 6-8)||31982|
|Secondary Teacher (Class 9-10)||19395|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Class 11-12)||18980|
Candidates will be paid a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary will be applicable as per Govt rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Teacher / Principal||Applicable as per rules|
Age Limit (01/08/2023):
Candidates should have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the post. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Primary Teacher (Minimum Age)||18 Years|
|TGT / PGT (Minimum Age)||21 Years|
|Maximum Age for Male||37 Years|
|Maximum Age for Female||40 Years|
1. Middle School Teacher Class 6-8
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementry Education or
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with B.Ed or
- Bachelor’s Degree with BA BED and B.Sc Ed or B.Ed or M.Ed.
2. TGT Teacher Class 9-10
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in a relevant subject or BA.Ed / B.Sc.Ed.
- Must have passed STET Paper I Exam.
3. PGT Teacher Class 11-12
- Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree in a relevant subject and B.Ed / BA.Ed / B.Sc.Ed.
- Must have passed STET Paper II Exam.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Candidates should pay the application fee online. Candidates are advised to check the category wise application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The payment of exam fees should be through credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
|1||UR / OBC / Other State||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH||200/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2023: Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the BPSC website.
- Visit the BPSC Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the homepage scroll down and click -> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts on 05/11/2023.
- Register using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.