Bihar Public Service Commission has released the BPSC Recruitment 2022: Head Teacher Posts notification on 23/03/2022. Online applications are invited for 40,506 vacancies of Head Master in Primary Schools under the Education Department, Government of Bihar. 3761 posts are reserved for female candidates. Candidates must be a citizen of India and residents of the State of Bihar. Eligible candidates can apply for the Teacher posts online from 09/09/2022 to 23/09/2022. Candidates can visit the official website link to apply for the Head Teacher post. Also read all the complete qualification and salary details given below.
The Bihar Public Service Commission has reopened the application window for the Head Teacher posts. Candidates can now apply for the posts from 09th September 2022.
Name of the Post: Head Teacher
Post Date: 24/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 40506
Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2022: Head Teacher Posts
The online application will reopen on 09th September 2022. Candidates can apply online through the BPSC official website on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria to apply for the post. Submit the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||09/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/09/2022|
|Date of Online Edit Options||30/09/2022|
|Start Date to Apply Online||28/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/05/2022|
|Last Date of Online Edit Options||30/09/2022 to 23/05/2022|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Recruitment 2022: Head Teacher Posts
Applications are invited for 40506 Headmaster posts. Candidates can check the given vacancies and apply online. Category wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Eligible candidates can apply for the Head Master vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Candidates will be given the salary after the appointment. Salary will be applicable as per Govt rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates should have attained the following age limit as on 01st August 2021 to be eligible for the post. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Head Teacher||60 years|
- Candidates should have completed degree of graduation from any recognized university with having minimum 50% marks. 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / EBC / BC / Differently able / female and EWS.
- The degree of ‘Aalim’ obtained from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna / Bihar State Madarsa Education Board and degree of Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be treated to be equivalent to graduation.
- Applicants should have qualified D.El.Ed / B.T / B.Ed. / B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed / B.L.Ed.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates should pay the application fee online. The application fee varies according to the category. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The payment of exam fees should be through credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / Other||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||200/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2022: Head Teacher Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the BPSC website.
- Visit the BPSC Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the appropriate link.
- Online registration starts from 09/09/2022 to 23/09/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.