Bihar Public Service Commission has released the BPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Town Planning Supervisor notification on 13/03/2022. Notification is out to fill 107 Assistant Town Planning Supervisor vacancies under the Urban Development and Housing Development Department, Government of Bihar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/03/2022 to 06/04/2022. Candidates can visit the official website link given below to apply for the Assistant Town Planning Supervisor post. Also read all the complete qualification and salary details given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Town Planning Supervisor
Post Date: 13/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 107
Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Posts
Online application is invited from 15th March 2022. Candidates can apply online through the BPSC official website on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria to apply for the post. Submit the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Posts
Applications are invited for 107 Assistant Town Planning Supervisor posts. Candidates can check the given vacancies and apply online. Category wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Eligible candidates can apply for the Assistant Town Planning Supervisor vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Candidates will be given a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary will be applicable as per Govt rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Town Planning Supervisor||Applicable as per rules|
Candidates should have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the post. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Town Planning Supervisor||21 to 37 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Planning / Post Graduate Diploma Course in Remote Sensing and GIS / Master in Planning / Master in Town Planning / Master in Regional Planning / Master in Urban Planning / Master in City Planning / Master in Urban Planning / Master in City Planning / Master in Country Planning or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Note: There will be no interview round.
Candidates should pay the application fee online. The application fee varies according to the category. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The payment of exam fees should be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / Other||750/-|
|2||SC / ST of Bihar / PWD / Women of Bihar||200/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the BPSC website.
- Visit the BPSC Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the appropriate link.
- Online registration starts from 15/03/2022 to 06/04/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.