Bihar Public Service Commission has released the BPSC Recruitment 2021: LDC Posts notification on 16/03/2021. Notification is out for 24 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/03/2021 to 16/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Post Date: 16/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 24
Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2021: LDC Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||19/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Recruitment 2021: LDC Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||24|
|S. No||Category||Pay Scale|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||19900 – 63200|
Age Limit (01/08/2021):
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||18 to 37 years|
- Candidates should possess 10+2 Intermediate.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / Other||600/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women / PWD||150/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021: LDC Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the BPSC website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Online registration starts from 19/03/2021 to 16/04/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.