Bihar Public Service Commission has released the BPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts notification on 05/05/2021. Notification is out for 553 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/05/2021 to 04/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Prosecution Officer
Post Date: 05/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 553
Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/05/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/06/2021|
|Last date to Submit Hard Copy Application||11/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Prosecution Officer||553|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Prosecution Officer||Not Disclosed|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Prosecution Officer||21 to 42 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / Other||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women (Bihar Domicile) / OBC||200/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the BPSC website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Online registration starts from 12/05/2021 to 04/06/2021.
- Apply using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the form.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for BPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 12/05/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|