Bihar Public Service Commission has released the BPSC Recruitment 2021: AAO Posts notification on 09/04/2021. Notification is out for 138 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/04/2021 to 15/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Auditor Officer (AAO)
Post Date: 09/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 138
Important Dates for BPSC Recruitment 2021: AAO Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||17/04/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Recruitment 2021: AAO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Category||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Auditor Officer (AAO)||Not Disclosed|
Age Limit (01/08/2021):
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||Male||21 to 37 years|
|2||Female||21 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics OR
- MBA (Finance), CA, or ICAI from any recognized university or institutions can apply for the positions.
The selection will be based on
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||SC / ST / Women (Bihar Domicile) / OBC||150/-|
Payment can be made both Online and Offline.
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021: AAO Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the BPSC website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Online registration starts from 17/04/2021 to 15/05/2021.
- Apply using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for BPSC Recruitment 2021: AAO Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 17/04/201)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|