Bihar Public Service Commission has announced the BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/02/2020. Notification is out for 69 Project Manager posts in Bihar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/02/2020 to 02/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Manager
Post Date: 17/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 69
Important Dates for BPSC Project Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||17/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/03/2020|
|Date of Examination||06/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Project Manager Recruitment:
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
- Project Manager: 9,300 – 34,800/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering or Textile engineering or Chemical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. (OR)
- Second class degree in Economics or Maths or Statistics or Physics or Chemistry. (OR)
- Degree of MBA / PG Diploma OR Degree of Pharmacy.
- Membership received from the institute of chartered accounts of India.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Candidates pay through online.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC and out of Bihar state||600 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Women of Bihar, Disabled Candidates||150 /-|
How to Apply for BPSC Project Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BPSC website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 17/02/2020 to 02/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.