Bihar Public Service Commission has announced the BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/03/2020. Notification is out 221 Civil Judge posts in Bihar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/03/2020 to 05/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 10/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 221
Important Dates for BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||12/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
The age limit should be between 22 to 35 years.
Candidates should be completed Bachelor of Laws or equivalent from University Counseling recognized by Bar Counseling of India.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||GEN / OBC||600/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women Candidates of Bihar||150/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BPSC website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 12/03/2020 to 05/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.