Bihar Public Service Commission has announced the BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 137 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/08/2020 to 11/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Civil, Electrical)
Post Date: 24/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 137
Important Dates for BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||11/09/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||16/09/2020|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application||23/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Associate Professor (Civil)||120|
|2||Associate Professor (Electrical)||17|
|S. No||Category||Pay Sale|
|1||Associate Professor (Civil, Electrical)||1,31,400|
Age Limit (01/08/2020):
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||Associate Professor (Civil, Electrical)||30 to 65 years|
1. Associate Professor (Civil):
Candidates should have completed a Ph.D in Civil Engineering and first class or equivalent at either Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering.
2. Associate Professor (Electrical):
Candidates should have completed a Ph.D in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and first class or equivalent at either Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Experience (Civil / Electrical):
- Should have 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 2 years shall be post Ph.D experience.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / OBC||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women||25/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BPSC website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Online registration starts from 25/05/2020 to 11/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Electrical)||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Civil)||Click here|