Bihar Public Service Commission has announced the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/03/2020. Notification is out for 31 Assistant Engineer posts in Bihar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/03/2020 to 05/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Post Date: 06/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 31
Important Dates for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
|1||Male||21 to 37 years|
|2||Female||21 to 40 years|
Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University in India.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||GEN / OBC / EWS||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women Candidates of Bihar||200/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BPSC website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 11/03/2020 to 05/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 11/03/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|