Bihar Public Service Commission has announced the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 255 Assistant Engineer posts in Patna. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/05/2020 to 18/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Post Date: 01/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 255
Important Dates for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/05/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||25/05/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard copy||10/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||204|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||64|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|1||General (Male)||21 to 37 years|
|2||OBC / BC / General (Female)||21 to 40 years|
|3||SC / ST (Male & Female)||21 to 42 years|
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil):
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Civil Engineering.
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical):
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
3. Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
The selection will be based on:
- Written Examination
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / Female||200/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BPSC website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 11/05/2020 to 26/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates send the print-out of the online application form to the following address:
Joint secretary cum exam controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, Department of Road Construction, 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Beli Road, Patna - 800001, Bihar.
Important Links for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 11/05/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|