Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the BPCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Post notification on 05/07/2021. Notification is out for 168 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05/07/2021 to 25/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 05/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 168
Important Dates for BPCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||05/07/2021|
|Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to BPCL||20/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of BPCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||48|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||18000|
Age limit (as on 01/08/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||18 to 27 Years|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized lndian University / lnstitute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST / PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education / recognized lndian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST / PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- No application fees.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.bharatpetroleum.in.
- Complete the registration through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Online registration starts from 05/07/2021 to 25/07/2021.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant & correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- Aspirants can also use the Direct Apply link given below to apply for the apprentice post.