Bombay High Court has released the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023: Judge Posts notification on 03/04/2023. Notification is out for 15 Family Court Judge vacancies (02 posts in regular cadre and 13 temporary). Selected candidates will be posted in the Bombay High Court. Candidates interested to apply for the Family Court Judge posts can apply online from 03/04/2023 on or before 25/04/2023. Candidates applying for the Judge posts should make sure they meet the minimum requirements given below. Aspirants can check all eligibility and vacancy details given in the below article.
NTRO Recruitment 2023: Analyst Posts, Salary 142400 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Family Court Judge
Post Date: 03/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023: Judge Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates below. Submit the application for Family Court Judge recruitment on or before 25th April 2023. No applications will be considered after the last date.
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023: Judge Posts
Bombay High Court invites applications for 15 Judge vacancies in the Bombay High Court. Selected candidates will be posted in Bombay High Court, Mumbai.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
The pay scale for the Bombay High Court Judge Recruitment 2023 is given below. Other allowances as admissible under the Rules. Check the Salary details in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Judge||144840 – 194660|
Candidates will only be eligible for the Judge post if they meet the given age requirement. Check the age limit given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
- Candidates must have completed Post Graduate Degree in Law / Post Graduate degree in social science such as Master in Social Welfare, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy.
- Experience in the field of work / research or teaching in Government Departments or in College/University or comparable academic Institutions with reference to problems of women and children.
Selection will be based on the following process
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Viva Voce
Candidates can pay the fee online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023: Judge Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the Bombay High Court official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit -> www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click ->Recruitment Notice -> Apply Online.
- The online application must be submitted before 25/04/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Verify and submit the application.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted online application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.