Bombay High Court has released the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: District Judge Posts notification on 07/01/2022. Notification is out for 09 District Judge vacancies in the Judicial Service of the State of Maharashtra. Candidates who are interested to apply for the post can apply online from 07/01/2022 on or before 27/01/2022. Candidates, intending to apply for the District Judge post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified in the below content. Aspirants can check the eligibility and vacancy details given in the below content.
Name of the Post: District Judge
Post Date: 07/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: District Judge Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates below. Submit the application for 2022: District Judge Posts Posts on or before 27th January 2022. No applications will be considered after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||07/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||27/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: District Judge Posts
Bombay High Court invites applications to fill 09 District Judge Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in Bombay High Court, Mumbai.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
The pay scale for the District Judge post is given below + dearness allowance and other allowances as admissible under the Rules. Check the Salary details in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||District Judge||35 to 48 years|
1. District Judge
- Candidates must be a holding a Degree in Law from any recognized University.
- A candidate must have sufficient knowledge of Marathi to enable him/her to speak, read, write and translate with facility from Marathi into English and vice-versa.
Selection will be based on the following process
- Prelims exam
- Main Written Examination
Note: The preliminary examination will be conducted at Mumbai, Nagpur and Aurangabad. However, the main written examination will be conducted in Mumbai only. The candidates shall specifically mention the examination centre for the prelims exam in the application. The choice of centre once exercised is not allowed to be changed.
Candidates must pay the Registration fees 500/- (candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward) through ‘SBI Collect’ (online). For other categories, candidates must pay 1,000/- as Registration fees. Only online payment will be accepted. After the successful payment transactions, applications will be considered.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: District Judge Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the Bombay High Court official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit -> www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click ->Recruitment for the post of District Judge – 2022 -> Apply Online.
- The online application can be submitted from 07/01/2022 to 27/01/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
- Submit all the documents along with a printout of the online application to the following Address on or before 8th February 2022.
- Application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of District Judge-2021”.
Registrar General, High Court, Fort, Mumbai - 400032