Bombay High Court has announced the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Stenographer Posts notification on 18/02/2021. Notification is out for 06 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/02/2021 to 05/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Stenographer (Higher Grade, Lower Grade)
Post Date: 18/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Stenographer Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||18/02/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Stenographer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Stenographer (Higher Grade)||03|
|2||Stenographer (Lower Grade)||03|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer (Higher Grade)||41800 – 132300|
|2||Stenographer (Lower Grade)||38600 – 122800|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer||21 to 38 years|
- Candidates must hold a University Degree. However, this condition may be relaxed, if a candidate is already working for not less than five years as a Lower Grade Stenographer in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Government Pleader. Preference will be given to a candidate possessing a Degree in Law.
- Possess passing certificate from Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for speed of 100 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typing;
- Possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of Word Processor in Windows and Linux, in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org.
Selection will be based on
- The non-refundable fees of 200/- should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Stenographer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 18/02/2021 to 05/03/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registeration.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the .jpa/.jpea format (file size should not exceed 40KB).
- After submitting the Online Application, take a printout of the finally submitted Application.