Bombay High Court has released the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Clerk Posts notification on 23/12/2021. Notification is out for 247 Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/12/2021 to 06/01/2022. Candidates, intending to apply for the Clerk post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified in the below content. Aspirants can check the eligibility and vacancy details given in the below content.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 23/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 247
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Clerk Posts
Candidates can check the application dates below. Submit the application for clerk Posts on or before 6th January 2022. No applications will be considered after the last date.
|Start Date of Online Application||23/12/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Clerk Posts
Bombay High Court invites online applications to fill 247 Clerk Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in Bombay High Court, Mumbai.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
The pay scale for the Clerk post is given below. Other allowances are applicable as per rules. Check the Salary details in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Clerk||19,900 – 63,200|
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||General||18 to 38 years|
|2||SC / ST / OBC / Special Backward Class||18 to 43 years|
- Candidates must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. The preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m.
- Must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org.
Selection will be based on the following process
- Written Test
- English Typing Test
- Viva-voce / Interview
Candidates must pay the Registration fees 25/- through ‘SBI Collect’ (online). Only online payment will be accepted. After the successful payment transactions, applications will be considered.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Clerk Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the Bombay High Court official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit -> www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click ->Recruitment for the post of Clerk – 2021 -> Apply Online.
- The online application can be submitted from 23/12/2021 to 06/01/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.