Bombay High Court has announced the Senior System Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/09/2020. Notification is out for 31 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/09/2020 to 08/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: System Officer
Post Date: 24/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 31
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: System Officer Post
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/09/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: System Officer Post
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior System Officer||31|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior System Officer||46,000/-|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Senior System Officer||40 years or below|
- Candidates must hold a Degree of B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Engineering or
Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from
recognized University with 5 year experience.
Must hold a Degree of B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic
Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with 5 year
experience and Network Certifications.
Must possess additional certifications like MCSE (Micro Soft Certified Systems Engineer) / RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or equivalent qualification and RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux).
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: System Officer Post
- Candidates should apply through Online only.
- To apply online, candidates may visit the official website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 24/09/2020 to 08/10/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.