Bombay High Court has announced the Legal Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Legal Assistant post on contract basis in the office of High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee, (H.C.L.S.S.C.), High Court, Aurangabad. Eligible candidates send the application before 02/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointments to the Legal Assistant shall be initially for a term of 06 months, which can be extended upto two years, on the basis of satisfactory performance of the work.
Name of the Post: Legal Assistant
Post Date: 26/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- To Assist the committee in gathering complete information and documents about each person whose conviction is upheld by the High Court.
- The Legal Assistant should arrange for getting the documents translated through translators wherever necessary and to prepare complete paper books for onwards transmission to the Supreme Court Legal Services Committee.
- The Legal Assistant shall also be required to undertake any other official work, including Legal Services Activities, as may be assigned by the Committee.
- Legal Assistant: 25,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
Candidate must be a Law Graduate as on the date of application, having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any recognized College / University Institution established by law.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Applicants send the filled applications in the office of H.C.L.S.S.C., Aurangabad in the envelope containing the applicant’s application should be clearly labeled “Application for the post of Legal Assistant on Contract Basis, in the office ofH.C.L.S.S.C., Aurangabad” to the given address:
The Secretary, High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee, High Court Bench at Aurangabad, Jalna Road, AURANGABAD - 431009