Bombay High Court has announced the District Judge Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/03/2020. Notification is out for 07 District Judge posts in Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/03/2020 to 27/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: District Judge
Post Date: 07/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Dates for Bombay High Court District Judge Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Bombay High Court District Judge Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- District Judge: 51,550-1,230-58,930-1,380-63,070/-
The age limit should be between 35 to 48 years.
- Candidates should be completed Degree in Law.
- Candidates must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court of Bombay OR
- A candidate must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 07 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the advertisement, and while computing the period of 07 years, the period during which the candidate has practiced as an Advocate shall be included.
- A candidate must have sufficient knowledge of Marathi to enable him / her to speak, read, write and translate with facility from Marathi into English and vice-versa.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||500/-|
How to Apply for Bombay High Court District Judge Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Bombay High Court website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 07/03/2020 to 27/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.