Bhopal Memorial Hospital And Research Centre has announced the BMHRC Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/03/2020. Notification is out for Consultant (Medical) post on contractual basis at BMHRC initially for a period of 01 year and extendable further as per the requirement. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Bhopal on 07/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Medical)
Post Date: 02/04/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for BMHRC Consultant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of BMHRC Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Consultant (Medical)||Not Mentioned|
- Consultant (Medical): 75,398/- per month
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2020):
The upper age limit is 62 years relaxable up to 64 years in the case of meritorious candidates.
- A recognized Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Scheduled or Part II of the Third Schedule (Other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 if 1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical
Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in Clinical Cardiology after MBBS with at least 01 year experience of working in Non-invasive Cardiology Lab
- Candidate must have / or applied for Registration with MCI / M.P. State Medical Council.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of BMHRC Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nhp.gov.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form along with the following documents in hard copies:
- Certificate in support of age (10th)
- Mark Sheet of MBBS (All Profs)
- Degree of MBBS
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Certificate of PG Degree / Diploma in concerned specialty
- Registration with MCI / State Medical Council.
- SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- No Objection Certificate (if the candidate is already in Service)
The Director, Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Administrative Block, Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Consultant (Medical)||07/04/2020 at 11.00 A.M|