Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani Hyderabad has announced the BITS Pilani Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/05/2020. Notification is out for Junior Research Fellow post for the research project titled “Design and development of innovative SHM system using embedded piezo-based active sensing approach for delamination detection in multi-layer composite structures”. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 13/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 11/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for BITS Pilani Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||13/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of BITS Pilani Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||Not Mentioned|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month.
- Candidates must hold a 1st class M.Tech / MS / M.E in Mechanical engineering,
Structural engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates having good knowledge in structural health monitoring / active sensing / controls / smart materials / composites will be given preference.
- Candidates will be required to conduct experiments and computational studies as part of the project work.
- Candidates with GATE / NET qualification will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BITS Pilani Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Interested candidates may send their curriculum vitae with a recent photograph, contact details, research experience, and publication record to the principal investigator [email protected]