Bureau of Indian Standards has announced the BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/02/2020. Notification is out for 51 posts such as Technical Assistant (Laboratory) and Senior Technician in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/02/2020 to 08/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant (Laboratory) & Senior Technician
Post Date: 15/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 51
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||17/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/03/2020|
|Date of Download Admit Card||23/03/2020|
|Date of Online Exam||29/03/2020|
|Result of Online Examination (Tentatively)||21/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Name of the Posts||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Assistant||18 to 30 years|
|2||Senior Technician||18 to 27 years|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Technical Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Electronics as one of the main subject) with minimum 60 % marks (50 %for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes)
- Three years diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical or Electronics or Food Technology or Metallurgy with minimum 60% marks (50 % marks for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes)
2. Senior Technician:
- Candidates should be completed Matric or its equivalent
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate in any of the following trades:
- Mechanic (Diesel– Engine);
- Two years of practical experience in the respective trade after having obtained the Industrial Training Institute certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Exam
- Skill / Practical / Trade test
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD /|
Ex-servicemen / Women / BIS serving Departmental candidate
How to Apply for BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BIS website: www.bis.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 17/02/2020 to 08/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates should upload the photograph with Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and the size of file should be between 20kb–50k.
- Candidates should upload the signature with Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels and the size of the file should be between 10kb–20k.
- After the successful submission of the online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 17/02/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|